I Live in Europe, and hate Islam

I have grown up in a neighborhood full of Islamic migrants. I have spent an entire life trying to be "tolerant" of them. But the truth is that I truly dislike them, and I deeply hate their religion.
Try being a child, with mental health problems, growing up around the Muhammads and Achmeds of the world. And you would perhaps understand why I deeply hate their religion.

Constantly, I also want to say that I deeply hate Muslims themselves. But I refrain myself from saying this simply because of the, in my view small chance, that any Muslim in the world is not a waste of human biology.

Americans often have this stereotype in highschool movies about the "Violent, Bully, Jock" type person. Imagine this stereotype and increase it by 10 or 20 times. And you have the average Islamic youth that I had spend my youth with. Imagine the sort of person that thinks it's completely find to bring weapons such as Grenades or Guns to school.
And then imagine that the entire Muslim population of your school,aka the overwhelming majority of students at your school, thinks that this is perfectly acceptable behaviour that should defended.
Even in primary school, also full of Muslims, it was clear to me that these stories were not reported in the media.

Another embarrasing thing was the "Liberal Progressive" teachers that would actively cuck themselves in front of their students. Students that would only wish them to die.


To be honest with you. This experience has left me completely disillusioned with European Society. I have witnessed the future of Europe. And European society has already decided it'

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

On the Lying News Media

My Kids are Not Going to Attend a School with Muslims