Dissociative Disorder.


I have suffered from dissociative disorder now for an entire month.
I have suffered from this disorder before, but not for such an amount of time.
There have been weekends, etc, where I would suffer from this condition.


Here is what happend.

My life was going pretty well.
More than well actually.

I felt like I was finally striding forwards, creating succeses in my life.
It also seemed like I was finally making steps mtoward leaving my history of mental illnes behind me.
And then it happend. I don't remember exactly when it happend. But I do remember the physical sensation that I felt through in my head.

A sensation that I no longer desired to be a part of the world around me.



I was making progress in finding a next step in my education. But this suddenly lost my interest.
I only became interested in my playstation, I stopped working out.

I stopped with my life, just all together.

I barely managed to do my regular job at home.

I was pursuing a job that was more fitting for me, and my future, but completely lost interest.



All I wanted to do was watch youtube videos, shovel food in my mouth, and eventually started doing drugs again.


I've also always had problems with my relationship with my mother. But I had finally made some strides in how she treats.



Slowly but surely I started to feel more and more disconnected from live.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

On the Lying News Media

My Kids are Not Going to Attend a School with Muslims

I Live in Europe, and hate Islam