On the Lying News Media

Imagine that you're a small child, or a teenager. And you witness violence daily. Not only that, but "protests" too, and lot's of violence (towards Non-Muslims).
The most astonishing thing to me was that I would always check the papers and the local news to see if there was any mention of these things.
Do you think there was?

Ofcourse not, why would there be? That would actually inform people about what is going on in their own neighborhood.


Imagine living in a world where your own parents don't care about your safety, all for the sake of Political Correctness.

Imagine being 6 years old and living in a world where your parents, school teachers, Government Officials and the News Media all turn a blind eye as your own country gets taken away from you.


I wish I could say there is something to do about it. But as far as I am concerned this country has already lost it's future a long time ago.


This Post is a Continuation from my Previous Post: "My Kids are Not Going to Attend a School with Muslims".

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

My Kids are Not Going to Attend a School with Muslims

I Live in Europe, and hate Islam